- ABOUT US
- COLLECTIONS A - C
- COLLECTIONS D - M
- COLLECTIONS N - Z
- ONLINE RESOURCES
- LINC 211
- SUPPORT THE LIBRARY
- ASK A QUESTION
- SECOND EDITIONS BOOKSTORE
- COMPUTER CLASSES
- MEETING ROOMS
- PROGRAMS & EVENTS
- SPECIAL NEEDS SERVICES
- TTY SERVICE
- WI-FI ACCESS
- WYPL FM 89.3
- MY ACCOUNT
- HELP / CONTACT
If you have a question or comment for us, you have a number of options for getting in touch:
- Ask a question online
- Call Us - Telephone numbers at your library
- Questions for the History/Social Science Department
- Questions about your library card
- Suggestions for the collection
- Tell us your opinion
- Web site feedback
- Ask for E-audio Book help
- Write Us
- Visit Us - Library locations and directions
- Visit Us on Facebook
- Follow Us on Twitter
- ASK A QUESTION
- Do you need help finding an answer, or need to know how to begin researching a topic? Use this convenient form to e-mail us anytime. To request books or other materials, please call or visit the library most convenient for you.
- CALL US
- View the Telephone Numbers at the Memphis Public Library and Information Center page for department and branch phone numbers. Call (901) 415-2700 for more information. Director of Libraries Keenon McCloy's telephone number is 415-2749. The Director can also be reached via email at Keenon.email@example.com.
- QUESTIONS FOR THE HISTORY/SOCIAL SCIENCE DEPARTMENT
- Get quick answers for history/social sciences questions. For in-depth historical or genealogical research, you can either visit the department where staff will get you started on your research, or you can ask for a list of individuals who will do your research for a fee.
- QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR LIBRARY CARD
- Find out how to get a library card, or see what items you have checked out, renewing items, fines, or other matters regarding your account.
- SUGGESTIONS FOR THE COLLECTION
- Recommend a title we don’t own, or tell us other ways we can improve our collection of books and other materials.
- TELL US YOUR OPINION
- We welcome your compliments, suggestions, and concerns about our programs and services.
- WEB SITE FEEDBACK
- Send a question or comment about the library's web site, online catalog, or databases to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ASK FOR E-AUDIO BOOK HELP
- Do need help using the E-Audio Book service, or have a question about the service? Get help and answers to questions about the service on the E-audio Help page.
- WRITE US
- Contact the Director of Libraries by U.S. Mail:
Keenon McCloy, Director of Libraries
Memphis Public Library and Information Center
3030 Poplar Avenue
Memphis, TN 38111
- VISIT US
- The Memphis Public Library and Information Center has 19 locations to serve you.
What's New @ Your Memphis Public Library & Information Center
Bring your gently used books to the nearest Memphis Public Library & Information Center location. Proceeds from Friends of the Library book sales benefit the Memphis Public Library & Information Center.