Calculators and Financial Tools
- BigCharts is the world's most comprehensive and easy-to-use investment research Web site, providing access to professional-level research tools such as interactive charts, stock and fund quotes, industry analysis and intraday stock screeners, as well as market news and commentary. Great source for historical stock quotes.
Calculators and Worksheets Calculators and worksheets on Investor.gov can help evaluate your finances. Available is an IRA RMD calculator, one for compound interest, and one for estimating social security retirement. There are also worksheets to help determine your assets and liabilities, and to help track and calculate your monthly expenditures.
- Choose to Save® Program
- The Choose to Save® Program is a national program, developed by the Employee Benefit Research Institute, which seeks to raise "awareness about the need to plan and save for long-term personal financial security."
- MortgageLoan Calculators
- MortgageLoan offers over 100 calculators that assist customers in a variety of areas: mortgages, home equity loans, auto loans, CDs and investments, debt and credit, tax, retirement, and more.
- University of Michigan Documents Center: Statistical Resources on the Web
- This website, maintained by the University of Michigan, offers information on cost of living price indexes, comparative costs, housing characteristics and more.
- Your Path to Homeownership
- This government site covers all aspects of the home buying process. Especially helpful are the calculators for buying vs. renting, for estimating affordability, and for selecting the best loan option.