- American Bar Association
- The American Bar Association offers practical legal information on wills, estates, and estate planning at these websites:
- FindLaw – Estate Planning
- FindLaw is an extensive website that provides links to resources in over 30 areas of law. This web page connects directly to the area on estate planning.
- Free Advice – Legal Advice Site for Consumers
- FreeAdvice.com is intended to offer the most useful, comprehensive, balanced legal information for the public. The topic of estate planning is covered here.
- Nolo – Wills and Estate Planning
- Maintained by the legal publisher Nolo, this web page offers information on wills and estate planning in lay person language.