- ABOUT US
- COLLECTIONS A - C
- COLLECTIONS D - M
- COLLECTIONS N - Z
- ONLINE RESOURCES
- LINC 211
- SUPPORT THE LIBRARY
- ASK A QUESTION
- SECOND EDITIONS BOOKSTORE
- COMPUTER CLASSES
- MEETING ROOMS
- PROGRAMS & EVENTS
- SPECIAL NEEDS SERVICES
- TTY SERVICE
- WI-FI ACCESS
- WYPL FM 89.3
- MY ACCOUNT
- HELP / CONTACT
- Don't Buy It
- PBS Kids created this site to teach kids about spending wisely and avoiding advertising tricks. It is filled with fun games and quizzes that can help kids learn about everything from cereal box prizes to magazine cover tricks.
- Dow Jones Interactive Learning Center
- Loaded with history and trivia, this site allows students to learn about the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the original companies of the Dow.
- Designed for students, teachers and parents, this website provides lesson plans and interactive activities for topics such as making change, check writing, creating a budget, and investing.
- It All Adds Up
- Uses interactive games and modules to teach students about credit management, buying a car, paying for college, budgeting, and saving and investing.
- Young Money
- Early adulthood can be a particularly trying time for maintaining financial stability. This companion site to Young Money magazine is full of news, advice, tools and resources to help students and recent graduates keep everything balanced.
- Free Advice - Legal Advice Site for Consumers
- FreeAdvice.com is intended to offer the most useful, comprehensive, balanced legal information for the public. The topic of financial law, which covers savings, investments and more, is covered here.
- MoneyWise Publications
- Provides detailed publications on a number of topics in several languages. Examples include: Saving to Build Wealth, Building and Keeping Good Credit, and You Can Bank On It: Banking Basics.
- This site, from the National Endowment for Financial Education, includes a resource library with information on financial planning, credit & debt, saving, investing and retirement. They also offer a list of 10 steps consumers can take to start getting smarter about money.
- MoneyWise Publications
- Provides detailed publications on a number of topics in several languages. A few publications deal specifically with financial concerns of Older Americans. See: Just Say NO! To Senior Scams and Recognizing Con Games That Target Seniors.
What's New @ Your Memphis Public Library & Information Center
Bring your gently used books to the nearest Memphis Public Library & Information Center location. Proceeds from Friends of the Library book sales benefit the Memphis Public Library & Information Center.