- Children’s Health
Various sites selected for general information on children’s health issues at MEDLINEplus.
Provides health information from birth to adolescence. Created by The Nemours Foundation Center for Children’s Health Media. There are separate sections for parents, teens, and kids.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
Mission of the AAP: the mission of the American Academy of Pediatrics is to attain optimal physical, mental and social health and well-being for all infants, children, adolescents and young adults.
- KidsHealth on familydoctor.org
Information for parents, kids, and teenagers on common health concerns. Provided by the American Academy of Family Physicians.
- Let’s Move!
Archived official online site of the First Lady’s initiative to raise a healthier generation of American children through improved diet and exercise
Print This Page
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Databases – Health
- Diverse, Ethnic, Cultural Populations
- Doctor and Medical Facilities Locator
- General Health Concerns
- Health Information Center Newsletter
- Health Statistics
- Healthy Lifestyle
- Healthy Living Speaker Series
- Legal Health Issues
- Men’s Health
- Mental Health
- Reference Books – Health
- Seniors’ Health
- Surgeries, Procedures and Tests
- Women’s Health