- Alternative Medicine 
Various sites selected for general information on Complementary and Integrative Medicine at MEDLINEplus .
- Herbal Safety 
The University of Texas at El Paso created this website to provide information about research findings, in English and Spanish, related to herbal use. A number of very helpful fact sheets on commonly used medicinal herbs and plants are available from this website.
- National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health 
NCCIH provides access to a database with over 18,000 articles with abstracts from PubMed . This site is sponsored by National Institutes of Health .
- Native American Ethnobotany 
Searchable database of foods, drugs, dyes and fibers of Native American peoples, derived from plants.
- Office of Dietary Supplements 
The ODS is a congressionally mandated office in the Office of the Director, National Institutes of Health (NIH) . The ODS supports research and disseminates research results in the area of dietary supplements. The ODS also provides advice to other federal agencies regarding research results related to dietary supplements.
- All of Us 
- Anatomy 
- Children’s Health 
- Databases – Health 
- Disability 
- Diverse, Ethnic, Cultural Populations 
- Doctor and Medical Facilities Locator 
- General Health Concerns 
- Health Information Center Newsletter 
- Health Statistics 
- Healthy Lifestyle 
- Healthy Living Speaker Series 
- Legal Health Issues 
- Men’s Health 
- Mental Health 
- Reference Books – Health 
- Seniors’ Health 
- Surgeries, Procedures and Tests 
- Women’s Health