2) Click on the “Checkouts” tab.
3) Select from your list of checkouts and click “Renew”.
4) Review the “Date Due” column to ensure the item was renewed. You can renew up to 2 times.
Common reasons why an item was not renewed:
- Your library card is not current and needs to be updated.
- The items you want to renew are Popular Books or Audio/Visual Material.
- The items have already been renewed twice.
- The items are on hold for another library customer.
- The items are interlibrary loan materials.