- ABOUT US
- COLLECTIONS A - C
- COLLECTIONS D - M
- COLLECTIONS N - Z
- ONLINE RESOURCES
- LINC 211
- SUPPORT THE LIBRARY
- ASK A QUESTION
- SECOND EDITIONS BOOKSTORE
- COMPUTER CLASSES
- MEETING ROOMS
- PROGRAMS & EVENTS
- SPECIAL NEEDS SERVICES
- TTY SERVICE
- WI-FI ACCESS
- WYPL FM 89.3
- MY ACCOUNT
- HELP / CONTACT
Community Information and Referral
or Call (901) 415-2790
- What is Community Information and Referral?
- Providing information about human services in the community and referring individuals to the agencies that will best serve their needs.
- What Are Some Typical Referrals?
- Rent/Utilities Assistance
- Support Groups
- Substance Abuse Services
- Community Clinics
- Civic Groups
- English as a Second Language
- Tutorial Services
- Much More. . .
- What Tool Is Used To Answer These Questions?
- What Other Community Information Does LINC Provide?
- Community Resource Room - Houses flyers, brochures, and newsletters from various agencies in the Mid-South. Please contact us if you would like your information displayed.
- TTY Service for the hearing impaired - Provides access to the LINC TTY for hearing impaired customers.
- How Do I Contact LINC About Community Information and Referral?
- You can call, fax, or email us.
- Memphis Public Library and Information Center
3030 Poplar Ave.
Memphis, TN 38111
Phone: Dial 2-1-1 or call (901) 415-2790
Fax: (901) 323-7206
Hours: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM, M-Th; 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM, F, Sa; 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM, Su
What's New @ Your Memphis Public Library & Information Center
JobLINC is a 38 foot mobile job and career center with resources to help jobseekers prepare for, find and grow in a job.
More information can be found here -->
Bring your gently used books to the nearest Memphis Public Library & Information Center location. Proceeds from Friends of the Library book sales benefit the Memphis Public Library & Information Center.