Lynda.com—a premier online learning resource offering more than 3,400 courses covering technical skills, creative techniques, business strategies, and more—is now available FREE with your library card.
Trouble Logging In?
- If you enter your Library Card # and PIN and you are then taken to a page that asks you to start a free trial, then please clear the cache on your browser or try a different browser such as Firefox or Chrome. If you still have difficulties, please call Lynda.com at 1 (888) 335-9632.
- If you receive the message below when trying to log in, your Library Card needs to be updated. Library Cards require an annual update. Please bring confirmation of current address to any Memphis Public Library.
“Your authentication was successful. However, you do not have access to this resource. If you believe you have arrived on this page in error, please contact your organization or school’s IT or help desk for further assistance.”
What does lynda offer?
Lynda for Libraries allows you to watch videos in small, easy-to-manage chunks, and to return to the lessons at your convenience.
Course offerings include:
- Art, graphic design, and music classes, teaching everything from 3D animation to engineering sound to the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, and more)
- Help with computer programs, including videos on how to use Microsoft Office
- Courses that can help you in your career—everything from public speaking to marketing to dealing with workplace issues
- Computer programming, IT management (Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X), and web design
- Photography and video… just to name a few.
Lynda can be accessed online — from home or at the Library.
PLEASE NOTE: Lynda Library access is not currently available via the Lynda app. Please access the service via your mobile browser.
Watch this video: How to use lynda.com