- ABOUT US
- COLLECTIONS A - C
- COLLECTIONS D - M
- COLLECTIONS N - Z
- ONLINE RESOURCES
- LINC 211
- SUPPORT THE LIBRARY
- ASK A QUESTION
- SECOND EDITIONS BOOKSTORE
- COMPUTER CLASSES
- MEETING ROOMS
- PROGRAMS & EVENTS
- SPECIAL NEEDS SERVICES
- TTY SERVICE
- WI-FI ACCESS
- WYPL FM 89.3
- MY ACCOUNT
- HELP / CONTACT
- Anthro Adjusta Unit, 48" W x 31" H x 34"D
- Easily adjustable furniture to allow wheelchair users and people with different body height and size to adjust the station height and keyboard position.
- ZoomText Magnifier/Reader. ZoomText tips handout (Acrobat PDF)
- Software that assists those with low or no vision by enlarging and enhancing the content on a computer screen, or reading the content aloud through the computer’s speakers or headphones.
20.1” Computer Monitor
- Lenovo ThinkVision L201p
- Large flat screen monitor to assist those with low vision.
- SmartCat Touchpad
- Mouse alternative to aid those with limited hand mobility, shaking hands, and others who find using a standard mouse difficult.
- Kensington Expert Mouse Pro (corded)
- Another mouse alternative.
Alternative keyboards – compact
- Solidtek Low Profile Keyboard
- Small keyboard (similar to the size used on laptop computers) to assist those with limited hand motion, one-handed typists, and others who can benefit from reducing the distance to be covered on the standard keyboard.
Alternative keyboards – large
- BigKeys LX (Black keys/QWERTY order/optional USB adapter)
- To aid customers with low vision who do not touch type.
Alternative keyboards – large print labels
- Key Connection Large Print Keyboard Labels (w/Braille)
- Alternative for customers with low or no vision who do not touch type.
- Altec Lansing Studio Headphones
- Quality headphones allows customers using the screen reading software to hear clearly while minimizing the distractions of background sounds.
Bring your gently used books to the nearest Memphis Public Library & Information Center location. Proceeds from Friends of the Library book sales benefit the Memphis Public Library & Information Center.