- National Institute of Mental Health
A site of interest for the public, practitioners and researchers.
- American Psychological Association
APA works to advance psychology as a science, a profession and a means of promoting human welfare. Find information for psychologists, students of psychology and the general public.
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Provides information to aid in the understanding and treatment of developmental, behavioral and mental disorders of children and adolescents. Find information on child and adolescent psychiatry, fact sheets for parents and caregivers, current research and more.
- The Center for Mental Health Services
CMHS leads federal efforts to treat mental illnesses by promoting mental health and by preventing the development or worsening of mental illness when possible. Includes information in Spanish.
- Mental Health America
This organization is dedicated to improving the mental health of all individuals and achieving victory over mental illnesses. Find fact sheets, online depression screening, legislative alerts, advocacy information and more.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
Find information on substance abuse and mental health topics as well as toll-free hotlines (one in Spanish) and locators for treatment programs and treatment facilities. Part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Print This Page
- Children’s Health
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Databases – Health
- Diverse, Ethnic, Cultural Populations
- Doctor and Medical Facilities Locator
- General Health Concerns
- Health Information Center Newsletter
- Health Statistics
- Healthy Lifestyle
- Healthy Living Speaker Series
- Legal Health Issues
- Men’s Health
- Reference Books – Health
- Seniors’ Health
- Surgeries, Procedures and Tests
- Women’s Health