First Tennessee Bank and the Memphis Public Library have formed a unique partnership. Working together, we’ve created one centrally-located facility that serves as a resource, referral and distribution center for Mid-South businesses.
Located in the Business/Science Department of the Central Library, the Small Business Center is geared to serve the potential small business owner, the recently-licensed entrepreneur and the established small business operator.
Included in the pages here are some specialized Small Business Center resources and internet resources that will help you accomplish the steps you need to take.
- Business Law
- Business Plans
- Databases – Business
- Entrepreneur Resources
- Financing Your Small Business
- Grants for Businesses
- Importing and Exporting
- Insurance for your Small Business
- Licenses and Permits
- Marketing Your Business
- Procurement: Doing Business with the Government
- Research for your Small Business
- Running and Growing a Business
- Starting and Structuring a Business
- Tax Information for Small Businesses