19th Annual Corporate Knowledge Bowl
Preliminary rounds – during the lunch hour, Mon-Thur, Sept. 19-22, with Finals Fri., Sept. 23rd, 2016, starting at 5:30pm, all at the Benjamin L. Hooks Central Library, 3030 Poplar Ave.
- Teams of 4 employees and up to 4 alternates compete each day
- Winner takes home a trophy and the coveted title of “The Smartest Company in Memphis”.
- Best trivia format in town; head-to-head matches in a double elimination tournament.
- 60 (difficult) questions, in just 20 minutes, on history, current events, popular culture, local interest, science, sports and more.
- Spectators encouraged, including family, co-workers, and friends.
- Enjoy a fun time with co-workers while raising money to benefit the Memphis Public Library.
- Finals on Friday evening, Sept. 23rd, starting at 5:30pm, and opportunities for organizations to sponsor a vendor, a client, and/or a competitor.
Register one of two ways:
Entry deadline: Wednesday Sept. 1st, 2016
Fees: $550/team before Aug 15, $600/team after Aug 15 (Fees include snacks and drinks each day, and T-Shirts for all players. Discounts are available for companies entering more than 1 team.)
Sign up now for your chance at taking the coveted title “The Smartest Company in Memphis” from International Paper!
Previous Winners: 2015 – International Paper; 2014 – St. Jude; 2013/2007 – The Commercial Appeal; 2012/2008 – Buckeye Technologies, Inc.; 2011 – Valero; 2010/2009 – Accredo Health, Inc.