20th Annual Corporate Knowledge Bowl
Preliminary rounds – during the lunch hour, Mon-Thur, Oct. 2-5, with Finals Fri., Oct. 6th, 2017, starting at 5:30pm, all at the Benjamin L. Hooks Central Library, 3030 Poplar Ave.
- Teams of 4 employees and up to 4 alternates compete each day
- Winner takes home a trophy and the coveted title of “The Smartest Company in Memphis”.
- Best trivia format in town; head-to-head matches in a double elimination tournament.
- 60 (difficult) questions, in just 20 minutes, on history, current events, popular culture, local interest, science, sports and more.
- Spectators encouraged, including family, co-workers, and friends.
- Enjoy a fun time with co-workers while raising money to benefit the Memphis Public Library.
- Finals on Friday evening, Oct. 6th, starting at 5:30pm, and opportunities for organizations to sponsor a vendor, a client, and/or a competitor.
Currently you can register by:
Emailing the following information to Shelley Thomas at email@example.com.
- organization name
- contact name
- contact email address
- organization address
- organization phone #
- organization team name
- 4 core team member names & T-shirt sizes (at least 2 core team members have to participate in the matches)
- 4 alternate team member names
- You can pay online
- Send a check made out to Memphis Library Foundation and mailed to:
The Memphis Library Foundation
Attn: Shelley Thomas
3030 Poplar Avenue, 3rd Floor
Memphis, TN 38111
Entry deadline: Monday Sept. 11th, 2017 (for discount, register by Sept. 1st, 2017)
Fees: $600/team (fees include snacks and drinks each day, and T-Shirts for all players. Discounts are available for companies entering more than 1 team.)
Sign up now for your chance at taking the coveted title “The Smartest Company in Memphis” from GP Cellulose Memphis!
Previous Winners: 2016 – GP Cellulose Memphis; 2015 – International Paper; 2014 – St. Jude; 2013/2007 – The Commercial Appeal; 2012/2008 – Buckeye Technologies, Inc.; 2011 – Valero; 2010/2009 – Accredo Health, Inc.