Join the Conduent Customer Service Representative Team
Work From Home
Enjoy a positive, employee-friendly culture while playing an important role in supporting our clients.
We offer Excellent Training, Career Opportunities, a Great Culture, and Great Benefits!
From the start, our paid training program will teach you all the skills needed to allow you to become successful in your role. We also offer a full benefits package, so you’ll be able to thrive both personally and professionally.
About the Role
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be supporting our client’s customers as the first point of contact. You will answer questions concerning their accounts. You will help customers with their account issues while providing them with exceptional customer service.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Providing customers with appropriate customized solutions to meet their needs
- Performing routine call center activities concerning business products and services
- Using the tools provided to guide you through customer conversations
- Providing customers with important information while communicating in a warm empathetic manner
- Gathering information to keep customer profiles and accounts up to date
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have and maintain reliable internet
- Have a High School Diploma or an equivalent level of education
- Must have at least 6 months call center experience.
- Be able to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Have open availability between 9am-9pm EST
- 100% attendance during training
- Must have reliable internet service not on wifi. Must connect provided equipment to modem via ethernet cable.
- Live in one of the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MI, MS, MO, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY