The East Shelby Branch will be hosting a 2021 ACT Summer Prep Intensive for teens ages 14-19. Those accepted into this program will be sent a link for each session; attendance is mandatory for both weeks. Acceptance letter and additional information on review packets and parent/participant agreements will be sent by July 6th.
This year’s ACT Summer Prep Intensive will be online and completely virtual. Applicant should have stable internet connection, and a device which utilizes a microphone and camera.
Objectives for the Intensive:
- give participants the tools they need for college entrance and scholarship opportunities.
- identify areas which need improvement.
- demonstrate “best practice” test-taking strategies.
- review the four sections of the ACT: Mathematics, Science, English, and Reading.
About the intensive
- Application Period: June 21st to July 3rd
- Ages: 14 to 19
- Dates: Week One is from July 19th – July 23rd. Week Two is from July 26th – July 30th.
- Days: Monday – Friday
- Times: 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Contact: ESBref@memphistn.gov if you have any additional questions about the Intensive.
ACT Prep Application
Application period has closed!