DATA INTEGRITY SPECIALIST – RECORDS DEPARTMENT
BHJC – Data Integrity Specialist, Memphis, TN (Shelby County), US
SUMMARY OF POSITION FUNCTIONS:
Provides administrative clerical tasks associated with the maintenance of student records.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepares folders for new student arrivals.
• Establishes and maintains files for recording students’ academic and career technical training progress,
pay status, travel, clothing allowance, status and attendance reports, and other required information.
• Maintains accurate accountability of records in correlation with CIS (Center Information System) to
include tracking and follow up of missing documentation via monthly audits in compliance with the
Center’s Quality Assurance Plan.
• Reviews for accuracy and processes transportation requests for students and new arrivals.
• Distributes tickets and completes meal money requests as needed
• Answers routine questions regarding students’ leave time, transportation, clothing allotments, etc.
• Maintains files on correspondence sent, received and/or requiring further action.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related
duties as needed to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
• Meticulous documentation/recording skills and attention to detail; excellent time management skills
• Ability to multi-task; strong organizational skills
• Working knowledge of records management practices and procedures
• Knowledge of computerized records-keeping systems
• Proficient in the use of a personal computer and software such as MSWord, Outlook, etc.
• Ability to effectively operate office equipment
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• One year recordkeeping or clerical experience.
• Must possess a valid Driver’s License with an acceptable driving record
To apply, please visit https://www.etrky.com/career-center/
ETR is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, hires individuals
solely on the basis of their qualifications and ability to best meet the
needs of the organization and our operations.
The Center currently operates under strict CDC COVID-19 protocol
Be advised, background and drug screens are required for all positions