Dr. Benjamin L. Hooks Job Corps Center operated by Education and Training Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer actively seeking to recruit, hire and promote qualified applicants for the following positions:
- Independent Living Advisor (9.5 positions)
- Cook Assistant/Kitchen Helper (2 positions)
- Security Officer (3 positions)
- Recreation Specialist (3 positions)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (3 positions)
- Senior, Security Officer
- Independent Living Manager
- CTS Clerk
- Administrative Assistant to Adm. Support Director
- Registered Nurse
- Sr. Lead Cook
- Career Preparation Period Specialist (2 positions)
- Core Instructor (5 positions)
- Admissions Counselor (p/t – Memphis)
- Admissions Counselor (f/t – Memphis)
- Admissions Counselor (f/t) – Knoxville)
- Admissions Counselor (f/t) – Chattanooga)
- Admissions Counselor (f/t) – Nashville)
- Career Counselor (2 positions)
- Senior/Lead Admissions Counselor (Chattanooga)
- Computer Tech Instructor
- Evening Program Coordinator
- C.NA/Home Health Aide Instructor (RN)
- Secretary (OA)
If you know of someone, or if you are interested in these career opportunities, carefully review the minimum qualifications, submit the required letter of interest, updated resume (which includes your current position), and other credentials/transcript if applicable, to https://bhooksjcc.applicantpool.com/jobs/ no later than October 31, 2021.
This email announcement is being advertised concurrently to all ETR and/or MINACT Facilities as well as the TN Department of Labor and Workforce Development/Career Centers, various agencies, colleges and universities. Only applicants who meet the minimum qualifications will be considered for interviews. No qualified applicant will be discriminated against due to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, GINA or other attributes protected by federal, state or local EEO laws. Education and Training Resources (ETR) and MINACT, INC., reserves the right to limit the interview pool based on review of requirements and number of applications submitted.
ETR is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, hires individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications and ability to best meet the needs of the organization and our operations.
MINACT is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Position Posting Date: October 04, 2021
Position Closing Date: October 31, 2021