Warehouse Servicer (1st Shift) Last Day to Apply March 29, 2022
- Manage own time, professional development, accountable for own results.
- Ensure accurate picking of customer orders so that the correct item material, lot batch number and quantity are assembled to meet the customer order requirements.
- Understand use of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) as they relate to assigned tasks.
- Identify and report Safety concerns. Work safely while performing daily tasks.
- Develop solutions to routine problems.
- Possess intellectual and cognitive abilities in order to complete investigations and resolutions.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in general warehousing or manufacturing
- In depth knowledge of System Application & Products area specific functions
- Cognitive and math skills are required as it relates to processing of the product orders
- Ability to define and explain opportunities for improvement
- Ability to identify and report safety concerns
- Basic knowledge of computer programs, such as Outlook, Word, Excel etc.
For 2nd shift (last Day to apply March 31st ) Apply Here