o 4th Grade Science/ Social Studies- Orange Mound
o Kindergarten – Orange Mound
o 4th Grade Science- Autumn Ridge
o 1st Grade ELA Autumn Ridge
– Bachelor’s degree
– Valid Teaching Credential required
– 1+ year working with students as a teacher, teacher intern, or teaching assistant preferred
– Knowledge of subject matter, including State Standards and subject-specific frameworks
– Knowledge of child cognitive development and various learning styles
– Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative student data
– Ability and willingness to reflect and improve instructional practices
– Establish a culture of high expectations that includes the shared belief of Paving Pathways to Success for all scholars and teammates
– Develop and implement lesson plans and classroom activities aligned with Tennessee State Standards and School Instructional Guidelines
– Assess students regularly and refine and differentiate classroom instruction based on assessment data and student needs
– Communicate regularly with students and families and involve families as partners in their child’s education
– Identify unique student needs and collaborate with team members to effectively address those needs and improve instructional practices throughout the school
– Actively participate in professional development activities, and work closely with lead teachers, principal, and instructional coaches
M-F 7am to 3pm
Pay rate up to $34+ p/h depending on experience.
As an Educator you will be expected to deliver high-quality instruction within a small school environment where every student is known and valued as an individual.
In addition, you will empower students to take control of their own learning and contribute to the continuous improvement of our nationally recognized model. Your professional learning community will provide a supportive and collaborative environment to fuel your growth and development. Together, we will change the odds for underserved students, ensuring that every student is prepared to excel in all areas of life.