Plans, supervises, and coordinates residential living operations during assigned shift. Must be able to work any shift and day of the week due to a 24/7 operation.
Bachelor’s degree required (including 15 semester hours of instruction in social work, human services or psychology-related instruction), one years’ experience in counseling or related field, plus one years’ experience working with youth and young adults.
Minimum of two years related experience as Residential Counselor or related supervisory experience in a similar environment is preferred. One years’ experience working with youth and young adults.
Days/Hours: 40 hours per week/5 days per week
LICENSE OR CERTIFICATIONS:
A valid State Driver’s License is required.
A valid Regular Driver License is required.
– Controls the movement of students between dormitories.
– Distributes dormitory supplies.
– Tracks dormitory performance as it relates to dormitory incentives, including student retention.
– Reports to the Social Development Manager on all aspects of residential living operations.
– Creates and maintain an environment that allows students to learn and practice independent and community living skills.
– Models and reinforces social and employability skills, such as positive attitude, dependability, and teamwork.
– Maintain individual records for each student that contain, at a minimum, basic identifying information, including emergency contacts, and written parental consent (minors) for weekend passes to approved destinations.
Interested applicants may forward a resume and appropriate credentials to:
Finch-Henry Job Corps Center
Attn: Human Resources
Visit our website at https://serratocorp.com