Department: Safety and Security Reports To: Senior Security Officer
Classification: Non-Exempt Dates of (1st) Posting: 07/26/2022 – 08/01/2022
Status: Full-Time Salary: Contact Human Resources
Responsible for planning, developing, implementing, overseeing and integrating safety and security programs for the center.
Education: A high school diploma is required. An Associate’s Degree is preferred.
Experience: Two years of security experience is required. Safety related training is preferred.
Days/Hours: 40 hours per week/ 5 days a week.
· Enforces all laws, rules, and policies within the scope of his/her authority.
· Foot patrols all assigned areas and remains alert for disturbances, fires, safety hazards, traffic violators, suspicious acts and/or persons, and other unusual conditions.
· Performs building security and safety checks.
· Receives complaints and performs appropriate investigations.
· Performs main entrance duties.
LICENSE OR CERTIFICATIONS:
A valid Driver’s License is required.
Interested applicants may forward a resume and appropriate credentials to:
Finch-Henry Job Corps Center
Attn: Human Resources
Visit our website at https://serratocorp.com