The Receptionist will be responsible for maintaining the reception area of the Corporate Office; while displaying a positive, professional and courteous demeanor. The Receptionist will maintain professional working environment by monitoring the reception area, greeting employees, visitors and the general public. The Receptionist must be knowledgeable of operating a multi-line phone system; with the specific goal of assisting callers; and routing their inquiries to the designated individual. The Receptionist must possess strong written and verbal communication skills. Other duties will be assigned by Supervisor.
1. One year experience answering multiline phone in an office environment.
2. Must have a pleasant phone voice and be able to display a professional and courteous demeanor
3. HS Diploma or GED required.
4. Receptionist or customer service training and/or experience preferred.
5. Basic clerical and math skills
6. Proficient experience in MS Word, Excel and Outlook a must.
7. Ability to effectively relate to persons with various types of disabilities, personalities, and cultural backgrounds.
8. Must be able to pass a drug and criminal background check.
Schedule: 7:30am – 4:30pm, Monday-Friday. Hourly $14.00 per hour.