Habitat for Humanity of Greater Memphis
Habitat for Humanity is pledged to the letter and spirit of the U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the nation.
We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of
race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. Habitat for Humanity is an equal opportunity employer.
Position: Aging in Place Coordinator
Full Time, Memphis, TN
Hourly Rate: Starting at $17.50
The Aging In Place (AIP) Coordinator will provide administrative support to the AIP program team and
serve as the primary AIP client customer service representative/contact.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Assist with initial application screenings, to include items such as verification of valid deed and property tax
status, and create initial client folders.
• Take AIP applications and gather required information and documents from homeowners (income
information, deed and taxes, home expenses and invoices) they need to supply.
• Maintain files and electronic storage of homeowners’ documents.
• Answer program inquiry calls and forward to appropriate team member.
• Assist with facilitation of client surveys and focus groups.
• Log customer warranty requests and concerns.
• Assist with preparation for internal and external grant compliance audits.
• Assist with organization and maintenance of filing system.
• Data entry into Salesforce, Egnyte, Excel and other software programs.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, based on the needs of the
business. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Education & Work Experience
• High School Diploma or GED required; 2-year degree preferred or 2 years related experience.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have strong organizational and time management skills and work ethics.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office; Certification in Excel preferred.
• 10 Paid Holidays
• Paid vacation and sick time
• Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
• 401(k) with company match
How to Apply
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the
position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include the position title in the subject line of the email.
No phone calls please.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Please note the selected candidate will be required to meet employment verification requirements, pass pre-employment screenings, background checks, and sex offender registry checks.
About Habitat for Humanity of Greater Memphis
Habitat for Humanity’s vision is a world where everyone has a decent place to live, and since 1983, Habitat for Humanity of
Greater Memphis has been working to realize that vision in Shelby County. Memphis Habitat partners with people in our
community to help them build or improve places they can call home through new home construction, rehabilitation work and
Aging in Place home modifications for seniors. Our employees enjoy a relaxed work environment and a real opportunity to
make a difference in our community