The audio revolution is here – and iHeart is leading it! From broadcast radio to digital streaming radio to podcasting, audio continues to grow – and iHeart, which reaches 90% of Americans every month, is the #1 audio company in America across every one of those platforms. We’re the home of many of the country’s most popular and trusted on-air personalities and podcast influencers; we build important connections with hundreds of communities across America; we create and produce some of the most popular and well-known branded live music events in America; and we have the only complete audio ad technology stack in the industry for all forms of audio, from on demand to broadcast radio, digital streaming radio and podcasting. Only one company in America has the #1 position in everything audio: iHeartMedia.
If you’re excited about this role but don’t feel your experience aligns perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. At iHeartMedia we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace and are looking for teammates passionate about what we do!
What We Need:iHeart Media is seeking a Market President
What You’ll Do:
- Establishes goals and executes initiatives that align strategic plans, both within Memphis, TN, Tupelo, MS and across business units throughout the US, to build unique revenue opportunities that leverage all aspects of the company’s product offerings (e.g., Broadcast radio, iHeartRadio, Podcasts, Live Events, etc.) for key advertisers across all media platforms.
- Works directly with CEOs and CMOs to create marketing strategies in Memphis, TN, Tupelo, MS and throughout the US
- Builds relationships within the community with local governments, local media, charitable organizations, and industry boards to create sales opportunities and build relationships
- Attends highest profile account presentations; provide coaching and leadership to more junior sales members
- Executes market specific plans to drive sales growth leveraging companywide initiatives and assets
- Exercises in-depth monitoring and awareness of the competitive landscapes.
- Produces online marketing plans and other promotional materials to guide national and local online initiatives.
- Works with the product development teams to create new revenue opportunities across all product and programming offerings.
- Implements the operational strategic plan and direction of iHM with other market managers within the company.
- Builds and nurtures relationships at all levels to fully understand customers’ business and marketing objectives.
- Establishes and maintains a high profile in the social media markets and community.
- Drives results through team and hold them accountable to business goals
- P&L ownership for local markets; balance growing sales revenue with operational efficiency to maximize profitability and deliver on goals
- Fosters an inclusive, high-performance culture with high ethical standards
- Provides visible leadership and communication to the market
- Provides regular updates to key stakeholders and implement best practices
What You’ll Need:
- Demonstrated business leadership success and management experience with strong background in revenue generation (sales growth)
- A proven track record of running a successful sales organization; growing and coaching managers and sellers
- Exceptional business acumen and insightful understanding of industry trends and revenue drivers
- Entrepreneurial drive with an ability to organize, prioritize and clarify deliverables
- Ability to work within a structured environment to communicate local market status to corporate executives
- Ability to make data driven decisions with speed to achieve maximum results
- Ability to make tough business and people decisions, while creating positive energy in the face of challenges
- Dynamic presence, stellar written and presentation skills
- Excellent communication and influencing abilities across multiple levels
- Ability to create & leverage a highly collaborative operating environment
- Undergraduate degree or an appropriate combination of education and experience is required, Graduate degree a plus
Click HERE to apply!