Recruiter II Job Summary:
Researches, recruits, screens, interviews, and refers qualified candidates for exempt and non-exempt positions as assigned.
- Partners with managers and supervisors to identify and determine recruiting needs to include the knowledge, skills, ability, and other qualifications required.
- Coordinates and drives procedures to eliminate or resolve visa issues affecting potential employees.
- Negotiates salary and relocation offers that lead to win-win relationships between the company and prospective employee.
- Assesses and makes necessary relocation arrangements in accordance with iQor relocation policies for new employees to include movement of household goods.
- Ensures clerical procedures are in accordance with Federal, State, and EEOC requirements.
- Coordinates and makes necessary travel arrangements for candidates who are interviewing or relocating as required.
- Drives continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service; anticipates, meets, and exceeds expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
- Partners with managers in the interviewing/hiring process.
- Assists Employment Manager in acquiring and developing tools to monitor departmental cost and cost trends, striving continuously to improve value.
- Provides feedback to peers, Employment Manager, and HR Manager on cost and cost trends.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2-4 years of experience in recruiting.
- PHR or Human Resource Management Certification desired.