Lead Specialist-Fraud Client Service Center – Apply HERE
Looking for a remote opportunity to work with a great company? Here it is!
Essential Job Function:
The Fraud Hotline Specialists provide support for Corporate and Retail Clients and Financial Crime Investigators in a call center environment. In accordance with departmental procedures and in compliance with Federal Regulations, the specialist assumes a high level of responsibility in taking proactive steps to prevent loss by blocking accounts and forwarding fraud information to the appropriate parties. The Specialist will perform a variety of tasks associated with identifying suspected fraud, and potential fraud related transactions, including performing detailed examinations on account relationships and transaction activity in an effort to detect fraudulent activity, communicating, educating and supporting both internal and external clients throughout the fraud process.
Some of the daily responsibilities include:
• Receiving calls from KeyCenter personnel, Financial Crime Investigators, Internal Departments, as well as Clients and external financial institutions.
• Placing security holds.
• Reviewing account activity.
• Setting up passcodes on profiles for clients when needed.
• Completing Keyform’s to return unauthorized item.
• Documenting fraud alerts, building case files, and escalating fraud alerts to appropriate groups.
• Provide clients with appropriate and timely support and information related to their claim.
• Other specialized tasks and projects when required from leadership.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
• 1-3 years in customer service, branch, call center, risk analysis, and/or bank operations
• Ability to meet production goals.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in decision making.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Open minded and adaptable to new ideas in a changing environment
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Analytical, research and problem resolution skills
• Proficient in 10-Key, able to perform with a high degree of speed and accuracy.
• Comfortable navigating multiple computer systems and applications
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Intermediate understanding of banking policies, procedures, government regulations
• Proven ability to handle all customer service inquires and diffuse difficult customer situations independently
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
This position is eligible to earn a base hourly rate in the range of $19.00 to $23.50 per hour depending on job-related factors such as level of experience. Compensation for this role also includes short-term incentive compensation subject to individual and company performance. Please click here for a list of benefits for which this position is eligible.