Production/ Machine Operator- Sign on bonus $2000 ($22/HR)
The Production/Machine Operator positions are part of a team that has accountability for the safe operation of equipment in one of the production areas which may include: Paper Machines or Converting Operations. Incumbents will report directly to the Supervisor of the respective area they are assigned. This is an hourly paid position that works a 12hr. rotating shift schedule. The facility operates on a 24 hour, 7 day per week, 365 day per year basis. Successful candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check, drug test, and physical.
The Production/Machine Operator positions are the entry-level positions within the Paper Mill and Converting Departments.
The expectation is that individuals filling these positions will be self-motivated to learn all of the responsibilities within their operational area to ensure complete flexibility so that Production/Machine Operator employees can flow to the work as needed. Production/Machine Operator employees will also be expected to provide coaching, mentoring, and training to other team members to ensure the development of other team members.
Machine Operator Facial Line Expansion ($22-28/HR)
he Facial 2 Specialist positions are part of a team that has accountability for the safe Operation and Maintenance of the Facial 2 converting line and its ancillary equipment. Incumbents will report directly to the Converting Supervisor but will also take direction from the Converting Asset Leader. These are hourly paid positions in our high-performance work system that work a rotating 24-hour, 7 day per week shift schedule. Facial 2 Specialists will have total responsibility for the operation of all the Facial 2 Equipment, as well as Autonomous & Minor Maintenance of the equipment.
The expectation is that individuals filling these positions will be self-motivated to learn all the responsibilities within the Facial 2 operation to ensure complete operational flexibility so that Specialists can flow to the work as needed. It is an expectation that all Specialists will develop and advance to the Facial 2 Specialist Level D within the defined timelines. Specialists will also be expected to provide coaching, mentoring, and training to other team members to ensure the development of other team members. Specialists are expected to progress up levels within a reasonable time frame. Those entering the position with prior specific qualifications and experience may test and/or be evaluated based on their individual skill, performance, and prior converting equipment operational and maintenance experience into higher levels.
All Facial 2 Specialists are expected to progress levels within reasonable time. If within 18 months, the next level is not obtained, the Specialist may be moved back to the General Converting Labor Pool.
The Financial Analyst, Consumer USA will support the consumer business from a financial perspective for the US Business by working with Sales, Marketing, A/R and Financial Accounting. The Financial Analyst will also develop cross-functional relationships between the various groups within the Finance team, including Mill Operations.
In this role, you will:
- Develop P&L’s for AIM process, review brand costing and problem solve P&L issues
- Calculate volume rebates, growth rebates, and commission payments for all divisions Sales & Marketing, in order to ensure payments in a timely manner and account for proper customer support dollars
- Manage audit requests related to rebates program for all rebate related inquiries including Consumer USA and Trade Marketing
- Perform quarterly analysis and year-end review for accuracy and appropriateness and manage final settlement process for rebates yearly
- Maintain the pricing master file and log any changes for all list prices in the Consumer USA Business and answer pricing related inquiries
- Maintain inventory reporting for both internal stakeholders and for customers on a monthly basis
- University degree or equivalent education in business and/or Finance and Accounting.
- At least two years of business experience with recent experience related to accounting and/or finance
- Must possess good analytical skills and be experienced in using Excel and large application systems
- SAP knowledge is desired for this position
- Knowledge of most business functions, with a focus on sales, marketing and costing