Lehman-Roberts Company is currently hiring:
Crusher Plant Foreman
The Crusher Plant Foreman role is a key member of the Production & Manufacturing Division and is responsible for leading the daily task of production requirements in regards to safety, quality, productivity and maintenance. Plant functions will include managing and processing RAP material, ordering parts and supplies as needed and daily production reporting, communicating with managers and production/ maintenance teams to ensure successful daily operations and managing associated equipment and people. A strong background in plant operations with an emphasis on strong leadership and proactive maintenance/ repair skills are needed to be successful in this role. The Crusher Plant Foreman role requires organization, goal oriented, self-directed, with the ability to handle the supervision of several employees spread over a large site with minimal supervision or supplied information.
Crusher Plant Foreman Responsibilities
- Ensure that safe working conditions are being maintained at plant sites, and coordinate with onsite supervisor, manager, lead, etc. to promptly correct safety violations found during regular inspections.
- Ensure that daily safety meetings are being held.
- Coordination of daily/weekly production schedules with efficient placement of plant personnel to support production.
- Maintain proper material quality and inventory levels.
- Coordination between QC Department, Construction, and Customer Sales Departments.
- Ensure that plant maintenance/inspection schedules are being adhered to.
- Operate mobile equipment and plants on occasion.
- Assist in the annual planning of the winter maintenance process.
- Assist in on-going training.
- Participation and leadership within our companies’ Continuous Improvement and Safety Initiative Programs.
Visit https://www.lehmanroberts.com/openings to see all job openings at Lehman-Roberts Company and Memphis Stone & Gravel Company.
Lehman-Roberts Company and Memphis Stone & Gravel Company are an Equal Opportunity Employer that takes affirmative action to increase the utilization of minorities and women in our workforce.