Crusher Lead- Asphalt Plan Division Starting Pay $22hr
Crusher Plant Lead Requirements
- Equivalent of high school diploma or G.E.D certification
- 1+ years of crusher experience
- 1+ years of progressive leadership
- Hands on experience and knowledge of crushers, screens, conveyors, pumps, dozers, excavators and loaders
- Familiarity with OSHA and MSHA regulations
- Basic knowledge with Microsoft Office products – specifically Outlook, Word and Excel
- Valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record
- Travel between West TN and North MS
- Extended hours may be required to stay ahead of material needs
Roller Operator- Heavy Equipment, Paving Division Starting Pay $20hr
Asphalt Roller Operator Requirements
- 18 years of age or older.
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving history required.
- Road construction and paving experience or other commercial construction experience one year experience required; thorough understanding of asphalt paving and roadway construction fundamentals.
- Ability to work overtime, nights, and weekends as needed at various times throughout the year.
- Understand work directions and communicate with supervisors and employees.
- Working knowledge of basic equipment maintenance
- Required to wear all safety PPE as defined by the Lehman-Roberts Company Safety Director or determined by customer specifications.
- Be alert and aware of everything going on around the construction area, consistently following safe work practices.
Construction and Traffic Control Worker Starting Pay: $18 hr. On the job training! Must be able to meet requirements.
Construction and Traffic Control Worker Requirements
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be authorized to work anywhere in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future.
- Must pass a “fit-for-duty” physical exam and full panel drug screen
- Valid unrestricted driver’s license required and reliable transportation.
- Willingness and ability to work varied schedules day, night, and/or weekend that meet Lehman-Roberts Company’s customer needs.
- Willingness to work outdoors in extreme conditions.
- Must be able to understand job instructions, communicate with supervisors and employees and work as a team.