CDL Driver- with Tanker Endorsement Starting Pay: $19 hr.
CDL Driver Responsibilities
- Learn and exhibit company core values, resulting in being a cooperative team member who displays a positive and supportive attitude.
- Properly follow all OSHA regulations and company Safety Program requirements to ensure safe working procedures and a safe working environment while operating all heavy equipment.
- Follow instructions from crew foremen, leaders, managers, state DOT inspectors, auditors and officials.
- Water truck and distributor truck operation and daily maintenance.
CDL Driver Requirements
- Minimum age requirement is 21, may have to drive across state lines.
- CDL license A or B is required for this position with an acceptable driving history.
- Must have a tanker endorsement on driver’s license, or the ability to get one in two weeks.
- Minimum 1 year of road construction and paving experience or other commercial construction experience preferred; understanding of asphalt paving and roadway construction fundamentals.
- Must be able to work overtime, nights, and weekends as needed at various times throughout the year.
- Must be able to understand work directions and communicate effectively with job site supervisors and fellow employees.