Accounts Payable Coordinator Responsibilities
- Communicate with vendors.
- Process invoices, scanning.
- Weekly processing of vendor payments and checks.
- Open to cross training to other accounting functions.
- Setting up vendors.
Accounts Payable Coordinator Requirements
- High School Degree or equivalent required.
- Associates in Accounting, preferred.
- 1-2 years related experience.
- Basic Word and Excel skills.
- Excellent customer service.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must have good typing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal direct supervision.
Relatable Work Experience: Applicants with the following experience may have enough relatable skills to be considered for this opening.
- Accounting Clerk
- Account Payable in Construction Industry
- Payroll Clerk
- Bank Teller
- Relationship Support in banking industry
- Cash Specialist
- Accounting support role in any military branch or any transferrable skills