Administrative Asst. Summary
The Administrative Assistant I is the supportive force within the company. This position is a problem solver with excellent communication skills, impeccable attention for detail and possesses the ability to plan, coordinate, organize and multitask in an office setting. The candidate should also have experience working in an office environment, performing administrative tasks, and providing support to coworkers.
Administrative Asst. Responsibilities
- Collects and distributes mail, packages, deliveries, etc.
- Data entry for multiple departments
- Scans, maintain files
- Maintains lunch rotation calendar
- Process and sends certified payroll
The Employee/ Customer Experience
- Screen customer, vendors, employee calls transfer when needed
- Screen in-person customer, vendors, employees at Cooper St. office
- Tracks tenure and sends out Service awards
- Ordering and setup of breakfast, lunch, snacks, etc. for trainings
- Setup of new hire orientation, training, etc.
- Conducts inventory and orders supplies (office, kitchen, training supplies, etc.)
- Secures and dispenses office keys
- Ensure optimal use of office equipment, supplies, and inventories through preventive maintenance
- Maintains kitchen cleaning schedule
Administrative Asst. Requirements
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 3+ years related experience.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent customer service.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal direct supervision.
Environmental Working Conditions
The following environmental/atmospheric working conditions are commonly, but not always, associated with the performance of this position.
- Office environment
- Travel within local area at times