Visit https://covid19.memphistn.gov/ for information on testing and vaccines.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a caregiver at least 17 years of age or older.
- Please avoid visiting the Library if you have a cough, fever, or other signs/symptoms of COVID-19.
- Masks are no longer required but are strongly encouraged.
children’s book bundles
- Can’t browse our shelves? Need a bundle of books for your child? Let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll grab a bundle for you.
- Please our Book Bundles page for more information.
library card registration, renewal, & pin
- You may obtain and renew a Library Card in person; however, we are still offering courtesy online card renewals for 1 year without the need to provide documentation requirements.
- As always, residents of Shelby County age 13 and up are invited to register online for a Library Card and begin using our online services immediately.
- Our Start Here page includes information on obtaining a new library card, submitting a request to renew your library card, and what to do if you do not know your PIN.
summary of online offerings
- Visit our eCollection page for instructions on accessing our eBooks, eAudiobooks, and eMagazines.
- Visit our Learn page for a breakdown of services by topics such as Business/Entrepreneurship, Health & Wellness, Job and Career, and much more.
- Don’t have a Library Card? Sign up for an online card and use it immediately.
- If you have any questions, you can submit your question online.