Mobile Drug and Alcohol Technician
We are looking for individuals to be part-time technicians. The technician is responsible for completing production work which could include, but is not limited to, urine sample collections; breath alcohol testing, shipping specimens, paperwork and transmission of paperwork. This is a mobile position (You will drive to client locations) and the technician works independently with minimal supervision. The technician will have tests dispatched through our 24/7 dispatch center; however the technician will be required to perform on-call work based on their agreed work schedule. Day and Night shift openings are available. This position requires face-to-face interaction with donors and client supervisors.
• Valid Driver’s License
• Perform Drug Testing according to DOT regulations
• Process and ship specimens
• Process and distribute paperwork
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Solid organizational skills
• Customer service skills
• Basic computing skills, including internet
• Good verbal and nonverbal communication
• Ability to work independently
• CNA, MA, LPN, RN and experience in the medical field is a plus
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Knowledge of DOT regulations helpful but not necessary