Department: Maintenance Reports To: Maintenance Supervisor
Classification: Non-Exempt Dates of (1st) Posting:08/31/2022 – 09/08/2022
Status: Full-Time Salary: Contact Human Resources
Performs general maintenance and repairs of equipment and buildings requiring practical knowledge and skill in painting, carpentry, plumbing, and electrical work.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience: Two to three years of maintenance experience is required. Completion of a craft apprenticeship is preferred.
Days/Hours: 5 days per week; 40 hours per week
– Performs maintenance and emergency repairs as needed.
– Completes minor repairs such as patching holes and painting.
– Repairs electrical receptacles, wires, switches and fixtures
– Completes minor plumbing repairs.
– Completes work orders.
– Hangs and repairs doors and install locks.
LICENSE OR CERTIFICATIONS:
Credentialed in any of the areas of maintenance (i.e., electrical, HVAC, plumbing, etc.)
A valid Driver License is required.
Interested applicants may forward a resume and appropriate credentials to:
Finch-Henry Job Corps Center
Attn: Human Resources
Visit our website at https://serratocorp.com