Ground Maintenance Worker- MSG North Wash Plant (Arlington, TN) Pay Rate Starts: $18.00 an hour On the job training available!
Ground Maintenance Worker Responsibilities
- Learn and exhibit company core values, resulting in a cooperative, positive and supportive attitude.
- Must work in safe, professional manner, follow Safety Program policies and OSHA regulations. Must promote workplace safety and recognize potential hazards.
- Keep conveyor lines and work areas clean, and ensure proper care and use of hand and power tools.
- Perform regular maintenance on plant and field equipment. Monitor plant components and notify foreman of changes or parts in need of repair.
Plant Maintenance Worker Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
- Must pass a “fit-for-duty” physical exam and drug testing.
- Must have dependable transportation to and from work.
- Must be punctual and dependable, good manager of time and thrive within a flexible work schedule.
- Show ability and willingness to work in a team environment.
- Familiarity with heavy construction equipment and have basic mechanical understanding and skills.
If this job interest you APPLY HERE!