Shift Leader 2
SKILLS AND ABILITIES The employee should hold the following abilities:
- Able to communicate in English (read, write, and speak).
- Able to read a tape measure and do basic math.
- Accountability and ownership for actions.
- Able to think under pressure and make quick decisions.
- Able to work well in a team or alone.
- This is a Special Skills position, which requires training to reach desired performance levels.
- Able to think under pressure, make quick decisions and act as a decision maker in the absence of the FLL.