Grow with Google: Remote Work Hub
Google in response to the COVID-19 situation has created the Remote Work Hub. This page offers several resources for individuals and businesses to work remotely and stay connected. The information you can find there is how to:
- Work from anywhere: Best practices for effective communication and collaboration while working remotely and meeting via video conferencing.
- Teach from anywhere: Support virtual learning and host workshops from anywhere using collaborative tools.
- Learn from anywhere: Share training content through digital resources so that the people in your community can access online courses and curriculum.
Resources for Small Businesses
Google has also created a new helpful site for small businesses with additional tips and recommendations to navigate this time of uncertainty for their employees and customers.
- Provide updated information to their Google My Business profiles.
- Use Posts to communicate information directly on their Business Profile on Google, like special offers or inventory updates.
- Store contact information for their employees, vendors, and clients online so it’s accessible from any device.
Grow with Google
Google is partnering with the Memphis Public Libraries and various organizations across the nation to provide free training, tools, and events to help you grow your skills, career, or business. You may visit the Grow with Google main page or check out some of their resource pages below.
For Job Seekers and Students
Gain a competitive advantage in today’s evolving economy and prepare for the career you want by learning new skills.
Engage your classroom and help your students get the skills they need to prepare for today’s jobs.
For Local Businesses
Learn how to help your business evolve and succeed using digital marketing tools and resources.
Stay on top of the latest technology by sharpening your current skills and mastering new ones.