Customer Service Reps
AS A CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (REMOTE), YOU CAN EXPECT TO:
- Join a Customer Support & Services training class as early as September 2022
- Train for this role for a total of (6) weeks—two (2) weeks in person at our Corporate Campus in Dallas and the remaining four (4) weeks completed remotely from your home location
- Requirements for working remotely include:
- Your internet download speed must be at least 50 Mbp/s and upload speed at least 5 Mbp/s
- You must currently be a resident of one of the following states: Arizona, Arkansas Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Mexico, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, or Wisconsin.
Provides legendary Customer Service by effectively communicating with Customers via telephone and electronic channels (including but not limited to social media) while following the Southwest Airlines Expectations. Customer Service Representatives must efficiently and properly resolve Customer concerns and promote the Southwest Airlines product by providing information, booking reservations, selling tickets and performing related tasks. Customer Service Representatives must possess effective problem solving skills, must consistently provide excellent Customer Service, and must be willing and able to contribute to the development of their own skills as well as a growing Team environment.