About Us: Midsouth Transplant Foundation works to connect people in need of life saving organ and tissue transplants with donors. We serve as an organ donor network for counties in West TN, N. Mississippi and East AR working diligently to establish close relationships with the hospitals and communities we serve. MSTF is committed to saving or improving the lives for people in need while also ensuring donors’ end of life wishes.
To apply; visit our website: https://midsouthtransplant.org/our-team/#employment .
If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com.
Tissue Recovery Technician (full time):
Summary: This position is responsible for assisting with the recovery of musculoskeletal and/or
cardiovascular tissues and for maximizing the donor family gift through advanced tissue recovery
• Certified Surgical Technician, Surgical Assistant, Certified First Assistant, Physician’s Assistant, EMT, Paramedic, Autopsy Technician, LPN, RN or Certified Tissue Bank Specialist (CTBS), preferred
• Must be familiar with sterile technique
• Possess strong organization and interpersonal skills
• Must use clinical thinking and be detail oriented
• Must be an effective communicator
• Have valid driver’s license, reliable automobile and proof of automobile insurance
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Full time status comes with full benefits and paid holidays. This job
requires on-call hours several days per month, some regular office hours, and work from home