Even while we are closed, our librarians are still offering story times and other fun programs via Facebook Live videos! You can watch them on our Children’s Online Programming page or check out our Facebook page or Facebook videos archive. Check back as more events go live!
Looking for fun virtual programs for adults? Need help using our online resources? Check out our Adult Online Programming page where our staff have created virtual programs for you to enjoy online.
explore memphis virtual programming
More virtual programming is available at the Explore Memphis website HERE.
community program partners
Many of our partners that would offer programs within the Library are also providing virtual programming. Here is a list:
- American Red Cross is offering free virtual emergency preparedness classes: Be Red Cross Ready for ages 13+ and The Pillowcase Project for ages 8-12. Register HERE.
- Brooks Museum of Art is conducting a weekly Wacky Wednesday program through July aimed at grades K-5. Register at any time to begin receive weekly discussion guides, art-making ideas, and conversation starters to engage your learner in arts enrichment and media literacy learning opportunities at home.
- Dixon Gallery and Gardens is posting “Dixon at Home” arts and crafts videos on their facebook page.
- Hattiloo Theatre is offering videos of past performances and other video discussions.
- HopeWorks is providing HiSet Classes online. Please call (901) 396-8800
- Levitt Shell is replaying past concerts every Friday on their facebook page.
- Memphis Zoo is offering live videos and other virtual programs through their facebook page.
- MICAH Memphis and the Power Center CDC are conducting a seminar on banking services on July 30th at 5:30pm. Register HERE.
- National Civil Rights Museum is offering their Small But Mighty storytime virtually, as well as other programs this summer.
- Opera Memphis has been producing videos on their various social media platforms.