Zero dB Communications is a thriving company that specializes in splicing/testing and placing fiber optic cables. We are looking for an experienced Aerial Lineman who is responsible for the daily planning and execution of aerial construction and underground riser relocation. This individual will work from man-lifts and bucket trucks to ensure that fiber cables are properly installed and secured to engineering specifications and industry standards. Responsibilities include providing guidance to other team members in order to achieve construction goals while simultaneously meeting the essential Health, Safety and Environmental requirements.
What’s in it for you?
· Benefits available after 30 days + 401k match
· Excellent pay based on experience!
· Opportunity to gain valuable working skills
· Do something new every day!
FULL Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, long-term disability, employee assistance program, 401k with company match and company paid premiums for short-term disability and life insurance.
· At least 1 year of previous experience
· Valid driver’s license with a driving record that meets company’s minimum safety standard.
· Strong computer skills with Microsoft applications.
· In-depth understanding of technology-based services, products and networking.
· Desirable work experience includes field engineering and project lead responsibility.
· Able to meet physical requirements: climb ladders, work in confined spaces and/or various heights, lift and/or move up to 50 lbs., squat, kneel, bend, crawl and stand for long periods of time.
· Employee, including any tools and/or equipment that is carried, must be able to remain within the weight requirements of a 300-pound ladder.
· Enjoy working outdoors in all types of weather.
· Self-starter with positive attitude and willingness to work.
· Required to work a minimum of 40 hours per week
· 8-hour shift, Monday – Friday
· Must be available to work weekends, holidays, evenings and overtime, as needed
· Travel will be required and may be up to 25% depending on business needs