virtual programming from our partners
Many of our partners that would offer programs within the Library are also providing virtual programming. Here is a list:
- American Red Cross is offering free virtual emergency preparedness classes: Be Red Cross Ready for ages 13+ and The Pillowcase Project for ages 8-12. Register HERE.
- Crosstown Concourse is posting International Storytimes on their Vimeo page, along with many other videos.
- Dixon Gallery and Gardens is posting “Dixon at Home” arts and crafts videos on their facebook page.
- Hattiloo Theatre is offering videos of past performances and other video discussions.
- HopeWorks is providing HiSet Classes online. Please call (901) 396-8800
- Levitt Shell is replaying past concerts every Friday on their facebook page.
- Memphis Zoo is offering live videos and other virtual programs through their facebook page.
- National Civil Rights Museum is offering their Small But Mighty storytime virtually, as well as other programs this summer.
- Opera Memphis has been producing videos on their various social media platforms.
- SCORE - Small Business Live Webinars.
- The Tennessee Higher Education Commission is offering FAFSA assistance on numerous days and times. Visit HERE for more information and to register.