Candid Learning 
Candid’s learning community offers a wealth of information concerning the financial management of your nonprofit. Explore their Financial Management  section to access free webinars, podcasts, and links to further resources.
National Council of Nonprofits Tools & Resources 
Financial management  is one of several subjects the National Council of Nonprofits has curated resources for. Results can be filtered with topic tags, and may relate to other subject areas.
Basic Guide to Nonprofit Financial Management 
This website, compiled by Carter McNamara, MBA, PhD is a collection of links to information on a variety of topics including accounting, assessments, budgeting, bookkeeping, and financial statements.
Nonprofit Resource Center 
- FDO Essential Remote Access 
- Free Nonprofit Workshops and Events 
- Grants for Nonprofits 
- Job Opportunities in Nonprofits 
- Legal and Tax Information for Nonprofits 
- Local Resources for Nonprofits 
- Nonprofit Evaluation Tools 
- One-Stop Shops for Nonprofit Resources 
- Start-Up Information for Nonprofits 
Financial Management for Nonprofits page last updated September 11, 2021.