The Nonprofit Resource Center is a Funding Information Network (FIN) partner of the Foundation Center by Candid. Central Library has a dedicated nonprofit research computer with Foundation Directory Online and Grants to Individuals Online subscriptions as an Access FIN. We invite you to explore Candid Learning, formerly GrantSpace , Candid’s online learning community for the social sector, where free webinar versions of the popular introductory trainings (and more!) are available 24/7. Our community partnerships, including those with LIVEGIVEmidsouth  and Momentum Nonprofit Partners , open doors for relevant programming at Memphis Public Libraries and in the greater Memphis community. If you manage a nonprofit organization in Memphis and need help with your LIVEGIVEmidsouth profile, please visit their Nonprofits & Training page .
For more information please call the Business/Sciences Department at (901) 415-2734.
- FDO Essential Remote Access 
- Financial Management for Nonprofits 
- Grants for Nonprofits 
- Job Opportunities in Nonprofits 
- Legal and Tax Information for Nonprofits 
- Local Resources for Nonprofits 
- Nonprofit Evaluation Tools 
- One-Stop Shops for Nonprofit Resources 
- Start-Up Information for Nonprofits 
Free Nonprofit Workshops Web page last reviewed September 11, 2021.