College Prep @ the Library
Scholarships, Fellowships, and loans directory
The Scholarships Fellowships, and Loan Directory provides comprehensive information on sources of education-related financial aid sponsored and administered by private organizations and companies. Covers a variety of programs in all educational areas, including area and ethnic studies, business, computer science, education, liberal arts, medicine, physical sciences, theology and religion, and more. Intended for students and others interested in education funding.
Virtual Campus Tours
The Memphis Public Libraries wants to ensure that our local high school seniors and juniors have an outlet to view college campuses online. These virtual tours have been uploaded to YouTube and offer you a chance to explore a campus from home. We hope to keep the conversation and interest going for the upcoming semesters as teens have to find a different way to explore colleges that interest them.
- Virtual Campus Tours (TN)
- Virtual Ivy League Campus Tours
- Virtual HBCU Campus Tours
- Virtual HBCU Campus Tours Part 2
- Virtual Trade, Technical, Cosmetology Campus Tours
- Virtual Southeastern Conference Campus Tours
- Virtual Atlantic Coast Conference Campus Tours
- Virtual Pacific Coast Conference Campus Tours
- Virtual Big 10 Conference Campus Tours
- Virtual US Armed Forces Campus Tours
FAFSA form is available at http://fafsa.gov
Visit CollegeForTN.org for tips and videos on completing FAFSA.
Seniors in high school may apply for the Tennessee Promise scholarship, which will provide two years of tuition-free attendance at a community or technical college in Tennessee.
Have you applied? Visit http://tn.gov/tnpromise! The deadline is November 2nd.
need a library card?
Apply online today. Learn more on our Start Here page.