The Crone Law Firm
The position of Intake Specialist’s primary duty is to coordinate the client intake process and provide administrative support to The Crone Law Firm & our legal professionals. The client intake process begins when a prospective client first contacts The Crone Law Firm whether by telephone, electronic mail, or any other means. The client intake process concludes when The Crone Law Firm accepts or declines to represent the prospective client.
The Intake Specialist’s duties and responsibilities include:
• Receiving the first contact from prospective clients;
• Conducting the prospective client intake protocol;
• Accurately gather information to determine whether an appointment should be scheduled or a possible referral should be made
• Scheduling initial client consultations;
• Keeping information up to date in real time in our Intake Management Software
• Following up with prospective clients before their initial consultation. This follow up may include follow up telephone calls or other correspondence as may be directed in the client intake protocol;
• Provide administrative and project support to legal professionals as directed
• Prepare reports on status of intake progress and other reports as directed
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Some essential skills include fundamental computer skills, great people skills, organization and detail oriented, and excellent time management skills.
• Knowledge or experience in the areas of Employment Law, Human Resources, Personal Injury or similar areas a plus.
• High school diploma or G.E.D. required.
Any interested applicants should please forward their resume to email@example.com.