Education: Registered Nurse. Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in nursing. Active, unrestricted license to practice in Mississippi
· Dispenses prescribed medications.
· Assists in physical examinations of all new enrollees.
· Orders all drugs and medical supplies and stores when received.
· Assists Director with monitoring and ordering of medical supplies.
· Documents individual charts for all enrollees seen by medical or dental personnel.
· Ensures that all enrollees return for special treatment or medication ordered by a doctor.
· Keeps log on all infirmary patients.
· Initiates and Monitors weight improvement programs.
· Works toward meeting position performance goals.
· Follows CDSS plan and Code of Conduct system daily.
· Complies with all DOL guidelines, OFCCP regulations, Job Corps notices and bulletins, and Center policies and procedures.
· Maintains good housekeeping in all areas and complies with safety practices.
· Attends regular scheduled staff meetings.
· Screens and attempts to solve all student problems before referring them to the Health & Wellness Director.
· Models, mentors, monitors appropriate Career Success Standards.
· Helps students become more employable through continuous reinforcement.
· Participates in PRH mandated staff training. Failure to participate may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
· Supervises LPN/LVN
Perform other duties as assigned.
Interested applicants may forward a resume and appropriate credentials to:
Finch-Henry Job Corps Center
Attn: Human Resources
Visit our website at https://serratocorp.com