- Great Work Environment
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Supplemental Health Insurance
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Monitor and approve program expenditures.
- Planning and coordination of program(s) and program(s) activities
- Assist management in implementing programs effectively.
- Maintain records pertaining to program activities.
- Prepare and/ or assist preparation of grant request.
- Maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in course programs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with diverse student population
- Strong organizational skills
- Familiarity with basic computer programs, such as the Microsoft Office suite
- The ability to work well independently and within a team.
- Ability to schedule and manage tasks effectively.
- Ability to work effectively and constructively with persons of diverse cultures.
Apply Online: https://heal-memphis.careerplug.com/jobs/2243504/apps/new
Heal 901 is a non-profit organization founded in 2018 by Durell Cowan located in Memphis, TN. The organization focuses heavily on violence prevention, especially within youth populations. Heal 901 strives to empower and support youth in reaching their full potential by focusing on violence prevention and skill building. Heal 901 also provides youth with opportunities through scholarships and creating safe environments throughout their communities. Heal 901 also provides multiple community outreach services and is a licensed mental health service provider.