Pay Rate Starts: $18.00 an hour. We offer on the job training! Must be able to meet requirements.
Asphalt Plant Ground Worker Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
- Must pass a “fit-for-duty” physical exam and drug test.
- Must have dependable transportation to and from work.
- Primary location will be in Byhalia, MS, however, must be able to travel to other plants as needed.
- Must be punctual and dependable, good manager of time and thrive within a flexible work schedule that can include early start times, late quit times, weekend’s and occasional night work.
- Show ability and willingness to work in a team environment.
- Familiarity with heavy construction equipment and have basic mechanical understanding and skills.
Work Conditions/ Physical Requirements
- Climbing ladders/ stairs with hand rails and working at heights up to 75 feet on platforms with guard rails
- Carrying objects up to 75 lbs. for approximately 20 feet
- Must be comfortable with confined spaces
- Exposed to all weather elements
- Exposed to high noise levels
- Travel to various plant locations in North Mississippi and West Tennessee